Each year, Holy Angels Parish hosts the Festival of Angels on the second weekend in June. The festival is scheduled for the weekend of June 10th-12th! It is an opportunity for our parish family and the West Bend and surrounding communities to gather, celebrate, eat and drink, listen and dance to fantastic music, enjoy a round of mini golf, play games, take in the midway and excitement of the rides, enter to to win great raffle prizes or simply sit and relax under the big top.
There’s something for everyone!
Advanced Festival Ride Tickets will be available at Tennies ACE Hardware, Klotz’ Piggly Wiggly (West Bend only) and the Parish Rectory and School during office hours. A strip of five tickets is $6.00. One ticket per ride.
The Holy Angels Festival grounds will be open:
- Friday, June 10th: 5:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 111th: Noon – 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 12th: 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
This year’s Entertainment Line-up has been set!
- Friday starting at 7:00 pm – Rebel Grace
- Saturday 1pm-3:30pm – Back in the Day Dan
- Saturday starting at 7:00 pm – Cold Sweat and the Brew City Horns
- Sunday 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm – Chuck Thiel and the Jolly Ramblers
- Sunday at 2 pm – Kohl’s Wild Theater Jamboree
- Sunday at 5 pm – 9:00 pm – Carol and the Keynotes
Volunteers Are Needed!
Please consider volunteering for your parish festival! We need all of you to make your festival a success!
Here’s what you can do to help behind the scenes:
- Tuesday, June 7th: Setup starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 8th: Setup starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 9th: Come in the morning and throughout the day, more help needed after 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 10th: Final touch up from morning until 5:00 p.m. opening.
- Saturday, June 11th: Early morning help needed to clean up grounds.
- Sunday, June 12th: Early morning help needed to clean up grounds
- Monday, June 13th: A LOT of help needed for clean-up.
Would you rather work in a booth or food stand? To help out in these areas click on the links below and schedule a time that is convenient for you. Your help is most appreciated!
All Booths Could Use Your Help!
- Silent Auction Booth – Chris Wenzel 335-4246
- Pull Tabs (Must be 18 or older.) – Tricia Held 306-9259
- Nacho/Pretzel Booth – Linda Luedtke 338-6438
- Bingo (Perfect for a couple or parent and older child.) – Julie Schmidt 689-0734
- Parcel Post (All items for ages infant to adult. Craft items and plants also accepted.) – Terese 334-7187
- Bakery Booth – Dig out those favorite cake or cookie recipes! Baked goods are needed Saturday and Sunday.
- Food Stand, Sweet Corn, Raffle Ticket return booth, Games & Chicken Plate (served on the grounds) – Jennie Frederick at 677-1388
- Last year’s Book Sale was a great success! With your help we hope it will continue. Please bring in gently used books, fiction or non, hard cover or paperback. Adult, children, teen or pre-teen! Drop them off in the boxes in the carport entrance at church. Also drop off those puzzles too.
If you know of a relative or neighbor that cannot pick up their tickets please help us out by taking them with you. It will save us from having to hand deliver tickets. To be eligible for the $50 return award, tickets need to be turned in by May 8th.
Donation & Sponsorship Opportunities
Would you or your business like to donate new items only, gift certificates, or sponsor a portion of the radio broadcast of the festival? Call Jim Schmidt at (262) 338-1148, or send items to the rectory office.
Support our Festival Sponsors
Thank you to our 2016 Festival of Angels Sponsors!
Platinum SponsorsB-E Controls J.T. Rams Heiser Chevrolet Cadillac Matrix Title Company RMR Spindle Repair, Inc.
Gold SponsorsC & K Services Gardner Schofield Chiropractic Tennies-Accounting & Business Services, C.P.A
Silver SponsorsAlbiero Plumbing Bergmann Appliance & T.V. Bob Fish – Buick, GMC Trucks Commerce State Bank Graphic Imaging Jimmy John’s – West Bend JL Business Interiors Mad Max Convenience Stores State Bank of Newburg Tennies Ace Hardware Woodridge Chiropractic Clinic
Bronze SponsorsBMO Harris Bank Horicon Bank JRT Top Notch Roofs Kieckhafer, Ditzler, Hauser, C.P.A’s
Dance Floor SponsorSchmidt Funeral Home
Please remember to use the McDonald’s Coupon with your raffle tickets!